Are you our new Technical Writer?
At Ogilvy Health, we are looking for a fun and passionate Technical Writer who loves the craft of writing, attention to detail and the ability to see the bigger picture. Is it you or someone you know?
About the position:
At Ogilvy, Technical Writers transform insights and data into compelling narratives in the healthcare and business-to-business environment. They have an in-depth understanding of communication challenges and opportunities, with experience in digital channels. They shape executable strategies, write engaging content and can expertly navigate the heavily regulated industries.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Support our Strategy Directors in developing medical, scientific and industry-specific content
- Help with developing creative and engaging communication concepts
- Review and translate technical, scientific or medical content for creative team
- Work with the team on defining creative ways to communicate complex medical/scientific/ technical concepts to a variety of different stakeholders, both internal and external
- Support with developing solutions that are transforming the healthcare and B2B industries
Ogilvy is a WPP company ( www.wpp.com ) with 30+ dedicated employees working out of our Copenhagen office – where you would also be working. Ogilvy is a part of a creative network focused on driving superior outcomes in an ever-changing world, providing bespoke solutions for “whole brand building” in an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We believe in the power of making brands matter by keeping our audiences’ health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Our legacy of creativity, our global network and our deep expertise allow us to apply diverse thinking to create solutions to client challenges. Ogilvy delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all stakeholders, customers, patients, and consumers across industries — through Consulting, Education, Promotion, Patient/Consumer Engagement and Market Access — while also drawing on the full range of Ogilvy’s talent and capabilities to integrate PR and Influence, Customer Engagement and Commerce, and Digital Transformation.
If you are looking for a workplace out of Copenhagen with a good atmosphere, a healthy work/life balance and ambitious colleagues, we welcome you onboard and hope you’ll be just as loyal, happy, and quirky as the rest of us.
When working, you find solutions rather than problems and you aren’t afraid to suggest new ways of attacking a task. As a person you are outgoing, happy, you love collaborating and pushing things forward. You aren’t shy but you don’t have sharp elbows either, and you are excited to become a part of an agency on the rise. Liking dogs is a plus, too.
Qualifications & minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (English, healthcare, communications, or science a plus but not a necessity)
- Experience and expertise in writing in the tech, B2B, healthcare and pharma industry is essential
- Proficiency in setting strategies that fulfill channel objectives
- Creative mindset with a strong knowledge of the regulatory considerations across diverse industries
- Excellent client service skills and relationship management
- Executive presentation skills and experienced in Power Point
- Able to work out of Copenhagen
- Native fluency in written and spoken English.
Interested? Yes! Great!
If you want to know more about the job – or maybe even submit your application directly – get in touch with Thomas Crowther on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 31 39 70 56